Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Monday

It's Monday again. 2 day weekends just aren't enough anymore for me. I need longer weekends. As usual, I never feel refreshed on Mondays. Kinda moody, lazy to start work. It's not a happy thing to be back at work when you feel that you haven't got enough rest for yourself. Feel sleepy. Damn sleepy now. I just can't be patience to wait at 5:30pm to go back home.

Instead of doing my work, I am updating my blog just for the sake of updating.

Last Friday nite, a big congratulation to Iszani (My officemate) and his wife on d wedding at Dewan Perdana Felda Jalan Semarak. Wish you have a beautiful life together.

Last Saturday nite I went out with a friend having dinner together at TGI Friday Subang Parade then lepak at Gazebo Subang.

Sunday morning settled some stuffs.. then went out watch Malay Movie "Mukhsin" at Sunway Pyramid. The last malay movie I watch was Buli Balik. I'm not so into malay movies actually. But this Mukhsin is a cool story. This is the "FIRST LOVE" story. Everyone must has a first love to talk about. This movie reminds me of my primary school days. I am sure, friends who involve in my primary school times will remember that momments oso when watching this movie. Too bad, I have lost contact with all of them. Never heard from them anymore. What can I say, how come this story be so real, so similar to what most of us have experienced? This story bring lotsa laughter from beginning to ending. Matter of fact, it focuses on the friendship between Mukhsin and Orked. I am highly recommend, to ppl out there esp who always say NO to malay movies, do watch Mukhsin! You won't regret that!


P/S to all "bujangan" boleh le amik inspirasi or start berangan from Iszani's grand ceremony. InsyaAllah.. It will come true. To a friend, thanx for the D&G t-shirt. I apprieciate that so much. Hope this friendship will never end.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"to all "bujangan" boleh le amik inspirasi or start berangan from Iszani's grand ceremony" ----hang pun sama gak, tapi berangan je nak wat apa...

cikpuansue said...

hehehe... pandainya anak papa nie..
thats reminder untuk aku jugak la tuh...x pa..ko hina aku...x pa..hehehehe

Anonymous said...

he he he, nanti kalo kenduri jgn lupa ajak aku..nak rasa nasik kuala kedah

cikpuansue said...

insyaAllah aku jemput ko..tapi ko cari la kat aku calon dulu..he he he...kidding

Anonymous said...

sat gi kalu aku yg cari calon dgn aku sekali tercalon....susah lak nanti...he

Unknown said...

wahh sue..gi tgk mukhsin tak ajak i pun... uwaaa..nak gi tgk gaks.. tapi tak tau la bila ada kelapangan nak gi... isk isk isk

cikpuansue said...

x pe ai..nanti kita tgk dua ek...

cikpuansue said...

iskk..suami mama ni...report kat wife papa baru tau...

Anonymous said...

mama yak kesah punya la